Dr Ramon Jenkins
For details on this generous benefactor please clik here. We are delighted to host these awards in his name.
Dr Ramon Jenkins annual awards
- Scholarship Prize for best performance in Family Practice on the GE-MB course;
- Scholarship Prize for best performance on Applied Medical Sciences BSc course;
- Scholarship Prize for best performance on Physician Associate (paramedic) MSc course;
- Two Scholarships, reimbursing GAMSAT aptitude test fee for two scorers amongst Welsh domicile MB entrants.
Medical Students Senior Project Award Winners 2015-2016
- Leah Gray: Service evaluation of Swansea Rape and sexual assault helpline.
- Amber Wheatly: Investigating the clinical application of augmented reality in patient education on mechanisms of injury in fractures.
- Anandluke Thachettu: The relationship of neuronal and neuritic pathology with activation of the complement system in multiple sclerosis.
- Danielle Montiel, Nicholas Newton and Mared Thomas: Patients’ understanding and education in the better management of chronic pain.